Associate Professor, PhD. Surpervisor
Group website: http://iome.usst.edu.cn
GU Fuxing's researches mainly focus on advanced functional devices based on optical micro/nanofibers. From theoretical models, structure design and functional fabrication methods, to device application, the applicant has made a series of important advances in the development of micro/nanophotonic devices. He has published more than 40 SCI indexed papers, such as Science、Sci. Adv.、Light: Sci. & Appl.、J. Am. Chem. Soc.、Nano Lett. etc.. I had been awarded first prize of Zhejiang Province Natural Science Award and The Rao Yutai Foundation Optical Award (Excellence Award), and has authorized 8 national invention patents.
PhD: Optical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hanghzou, 09/2006-06/2012. (Tutor: Prof. Limin Tong).
BSc: Chemical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hanghzou, 10/2002-06/2006.
· School of Optical-Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Associate Professor, 6/2015-Present.
· School of Optical-Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Assistant Professor, 4/2013-6/2015.
· CCD imaging sensor technique, 2013-present, for undergraduates.
· Spectral analysis principle, 2015-present, for undergraduates.
· Optical information technique experiments, 2015-present, for undergraduates.
· Photodetection technique, 2016-present, for undergraduates.
· Technique optics, 2013, for graduates.
Honors & Awards
· 2005 Bronze medalist, Asia-Pacific Robot Contest, Chinese Territory
· 2006 Excellent Thesis Prize, Zhejiang University
· 2008 Chu Kochen Scholarship (Highest honor for Top12 at Zhejiang University)
· 2009 Best Paper Award, International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies 2009, Singapore
· 2013 The8thRao YutaiFundamental opticsAward: Excellent Prize
· 2015 Zhejiang ProvinceNatural Science Award: First Grade Prize
1. Feng Liao, Jiaxin Yu, Zhaoqi Gu, Zongyin Yang, Tawfique Hasan, Shuangyi Linghu, Jian Peng, Wei Fang, Songlin Zhuang, Min Gu, and Fuxing Gu*, “Enhancing monolayer photoluminescence on optical micro/nanofibers for low-threshold lasing.” Sci. Adv. 5, eaax7398 (2019).
2. Fuxing Gu*, Fuming Xie, Xing Lin, Shuangyi Linghu, Wei Fang, Heping Zeng*, Limin Tong, and Songlin Zhuang*, “Single whispering-gallery-mode lasing in polymer bottle microresonators via spatial pump engineering.” Light-Sci. & Appl.6, e17061 (2017).
3. Fuxing Gu, Heping Zeng*, Limin Tong*, and Songlin Zhuang, “Metal single-nanowire plasmonic sensors.” Opt. Lett. 38, 1826 (2013).
4. Fuxing Gu, Zongyin Yang, Huakang Yu, Jinyou Xu, Pan Wang, Limin Tong*, and Anlian Pan*, “Spatial bandgap engineering along single alloy nanowires.” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 2037 (2011).
5. Fuxing Gu, Lei Zhang, Xuefeng Yin, and Limin Tong*, “Polymer single-nanowire optical sensors.” Nano Lett. 8, 2757 (2008).
2. Research Area
(1) Integrated Opto-Mechanics and Electronics
(2) Low-dimensional condensed mater physics
(3) Microcavity optics
3. Contact Information
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org